Answered By: Ashley Fyvie, Nursing Librarian
Last Updated: Mar 21, 2017     Views: 523

If you happen to fall behind in your courses, the first thing you should do is reach out to your instructor immediately as they are the subject matter experts regarding that course and will be your best resource to help you get caught up.   You’ll also want to reach out to your Advisor to notify them that you’ve fallen behind to see how they can assist and direct to you any appropriate resources, including tutoring. 

If you need technical assistance, our personal support center is available 24/7 and can be reached at (866) 693-2211 or


For more information on similar topics see our Answers:

What is the Personal Support Center (PSC) and how do I contact them?

Tell me more about TUTORING and related services.

What is Library Live Chat? Can I connect with a librarian through this service?

What does a student advisor do?

Don't see your Question/Answer?

Submit Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.