Chat with the Rasmussen Library
Submit a Question
Answered By: Jeneen LaSee-Willemssen Last Updated: Mar 23, 2016 Views: 239
Answered By: Jeneen LaSee-Willemssen
Last Updated: Mar 23, 2016 Views: 239
What does a student advisor do?
Rasmussen's student advisors:
- Prepare student schedules each quarter while monitoring progress to graduation
- Help students stay on track for a timely graduation date
- Answer general school-related questions, as well as questions about College policies and procedures
- Track attendance, grades, and success in courses
- Make customized recommendations for tutoring and other academic assistance
- Advise students who are not meeting Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Serve as the primary point of contact for basic Financial Aid questions
- Support and advocate for students when "life happens"
- Facilitate registration for test-outs