Chat with the Rasmussen Library
Submit a Question
Answered By: Jeneen LaSee-Willemssen Last Updated: Jun 16, 2016 Views: 9062
Rasmussen students can connect with a tutor via our Tutoring Service.
The Tutoring Service offers three main areas of support: Live Help, Tutor Match, and the Writing Lab. In addition to these three main areas of support, Academic Tools and Collaboration Tools are also offered.
Main Support Areas:
Live Help (click here to learn more!)
- Professional tutors are available to help in a variety of subjects under the following topics:
- Computer Skills
- General Education
- Health Sciences
- Writing / Research
Tutor Match (click here to learn more!)
- Tutor Match is your connection to all Rasmussen student tutors
- Appointments can be scheduled online, over the phone, or on a campus (where available)
- Click above to learn more!
Writing Lab (click here to learn more!)
- Receive feedback on written assignments within 24 hours.
- Test preparation tests in a wide variety of areas (such as NCLEX)
- Career preparation help (need assistance with interviewing or your resumes?)
- Computer software help (need help using Power Point?)
- Use flash bulb to create, share, and use study aids like Flash Cards.
Note: A shortened link for this answer is http://tinyurl.com/ras-tutoring