Chat with the Rasmussen Library
Submit a Question
Answered By: Jeneen LaSee-Willemssen Last Updated: Mar 31, 2015 Views: 193
Answered By: Jeneen LaSee-Willemssen
Last Updated: Mar 31, 2015 Views: 193
You can access your eTextbook in a variety of ways:
- You do not have your own computer:
- Campus Computers: If you are close to a Rasmussen campus, you are more than welcome to come and use our campus computers to access and read your eTextbooks.
- Public Libraries: Public libraries frequently offer free public-internet access computers you might be able to use. Check with your local public library for more information.
- You have your own computer/device:
- Online Use:
- Many if not all of our campuses have wifi that you can use. Simply come to campus to read your eTextbook!
- Public libraries frequently offer free wi-fi. Check with your local public library for access information.
- Coffee shops, bookstores, and similar entities sometimes have free wifi access.
- Offline (no internet / wi-fi needed)
- Many of the eTextbooks that Rasmussen provides are able to be used offline. You'll need to be in an internet or wi-fi area to download them or check them out for offline use on your device, but once you've done the download/checkout, you can use them/read them without an internet connection.
- Online Use:
Also, be sure to connect with your Rasmussen support personel for more information: PSC and Student Advisors.