Answered By: Sara Fillbrandt, Digital Services Librarian Last Updated: Jan 17, 2019 Views: 11103
Answered By: Sara Fillbrandt, Digital Services Librarian
Last Updated: Jan 17, 2019 Views: 11103
The Personal Support Center is available 24/7, 365 days a year.
To contact the Personal Support Center or PSC, you can:
- Call: (866) 693-2211
- Email: email@example.com
- Chat on the Student Portal and in Blackboard Learn. Look for this button:
Personal Support Center can help you with:
- Login issues
- Password issues
- Software installation
- Online course navigation issues
- Email issues
- Browser and operating systems issues
- Assignment submission issues
- Assignment archive retrieval
- FTP account setup
- Textbook shipment
- eTextbook access
- Digital course content questions
- I believe having the service available for 24/7 will be beneficial.
- I feel that having this service available 24/7 will be very helpful for students that complete homework during the night hours.