Chat with the Rasmussen Library
Submit a Question
Answered By: Jeneen LaSee-Willemssen Last Updated: Dec 22, 2014 Views: 516
Why is user behavior driven by relevance (driven by their ability/inability to find things that meet their needs)?
Well, we all want to find what we need, don't we?
For the scholarly look at this issue, consider peer-reviewed articles:
- Try the database Computers & Applied Sciences Complete for more computer/technical articles.
- Try Business Source Complete database for more business/marketing type articles.
- Try ProQuest Psychology Journals Database for articles that deal with the more psychological side of the question.
- You might also see our answer on why people buy things, in case the website in question is selling something. It might impact what is relevant to the user and how their behavior is impacted.
The following search terms will help!
- websites and use studies
- internet users and psychology
- information seeking behavior and websites
- consumer behavior and websites
- internet users and websites
- user interfaces and relevancy data