Q. How do I access industry reports in the Mergent Online database?
1. To locate industry reports in Mergent Online, start by opening Mergent Online
2. Click on the Industry Analysis tab in the menu bar near the top of the screen.
3. Next, click on the Reports tab.
4. Four industry report options are available.
5. The first tab, Industry, contains current ICB Industry Reports for 11 broad industries. The second tab, Supersector, contains ICB Supersector Reports for around 20 supersectors. The ESG tab provides Environmental, Social and Governance reports measuring an Industry's exposure to ESG issues through charts and tables. Finally, the fourth tab, Mergent Reports, contains content written by Mergent, covering 20 of the largest global industries, with coverage for North America, Europe, Asia, and global geographic areas.
6. In each of these industry report areas, scroll to the industry you are interested in. Then, place a checkmark in the Select box and click Download. Please be patient while the reports load, as they contain extensive data and images.
7. Your report will now load, and you can begin reading.
Schedule an appointment to meet with the Business Librarian if you have additional questions.