Chat with a Librarian
Submit a Question
Answered By: Sara Stambaugh, Digital Services Librarian Last Updated: Nov 30, 2016 Views: 2241
eBooks on PowerPoint:
Try using the library's ebook database subscriptions. Two that work especially well for finding eBooks on PowerPoint how-to information are:
If you prefer magazine and journal articles, do a keyword search on PowerPoint in the following library databases:
Microsoft also has a nice series of PowerPoint training guides:
PowerPoint: Tutoring and Online Help:
- Work with a peer tutor to walk through the how-tos of PowerPoint.
- Open TutorMatch and select Computer Skills as a "Topic." For PowerPoint help, select "Computer Applications / Business Systems Concepts."
- See step-by-step instructions on how to set up a Tutor Match appointment: http://rasmussen.libanswers.com/faq/32816
- Offers beginner, intermediate, and advanced tutorials on Microsoft Office products such as PowerPoint.
- Visual directions after logging into online tutoring:
Doing APA Citations and References in your PowerPoint: