Answered By: Sara Fillbrandt, Digital Services Librarian Last Updated: Apr 16, 2019 Views: 5731
Rasmussen College's Writing Guide & Power Point Presentations:
PowerPoint: Tutoring and Online Help:
- Work with a peer tutor to walk through PowerPoint how-tos.
- Open Live Help and select Computer Skills for the topic and PowerPoint as the subject:
- Offers beginner, intermediate, and advanced tutorials on Microsoft Office products such as PowerPoint.
- Log into the tutoring platform and click on the SkillSurfer icon located under the Academic Tools menu. PowerPoint tutorial content is located on the SkillSurfer menu under Computers and Technology:
Try using the library's eBook database subscriptions. Two that work especially well for finding eBooks on PowerPoint are:
If you prefer magazine and journal articles, do a keyword search for PowerPoint in the following library databases:
Microsoft also has a nice series of PowerPoint training guides:
Related PowerPoint FAQs
- APA citations and References in your PowerPoint
- Adding Speaker Notes to your PowerPoint Presentation
- Safari Login Process