Q. How to I create an APA Reference for Magills Medical Guide?
There are two possibilities here.
- Work as a Whole.
- Your instructor may want you to create a reference for the work as a whole. This is common in assignments that have you using Magill's for all your research. In that case, you can use the APA citation generated by EBSCO for Magill's Medical Guide and not worry about the entry level (article level) citation.
- Follow the directions in the Ready-Made APA for EBSCO and ProQuest Answer.
- Entry or Article Level
- Since each article in Magill's includes the name of the author who actually wrote the article, you can include that author name and the title of the entry in your APA reference.
- You will find the author's name at the end of the article/entry but before the See also and For Further Information sections:
- Once you have the author, you can use the EBSCO APA Citation and add your extra information.
- See the Answer on How to Cite a Definition or Entry from a Reference Book
Was this helpful? 1 0