Q. How do I find the ISBN for my eTextbook in the Online Bookstore so I can check prices with other sources, like Amazon?
1. Go to our "textbook list" Answer. Both the ISBN for paper and the ISBN for eVersions should be provided. Once you have the ISBNs you need, go to #2 below.
1a. If for some reason the ISBN is not available in the list, visit the Online Bookstore and login
1b. Click on the title of the textbook for which you want the ISBN
- In the first image below you would click on Negotiation Conflict and Management
1c. The pop-up window that appears will provide the ISBN for your book
- Note: some of our textbooks are "custom" and unique to Rasmussen, so you may not find the book in other sources
- If there are no Purchase Optional Print (POP) options, be sure you have both confirmed your schedule and been fully enrolled in the course. There will be no POP options earlier than two weeks before the beginning of any quarter.
- We typically try to sell books to students at or below list price. New-to-new comparison, we will usually meet or beat Amazon or other third-party vendors.
- You may find cheaper *rental* options from places like Amazon.
- Some of our texts are custom, so if you find the same title by doing a title search, it may not be the same book.
- Please use caution when buying used. No matter what a seller says, there is no guarantee on the condition of the material (pages may be missing, scribbled over, damaged).
- Additionally, there is no guarantee on shipping from third-party vendors. Rasmussen has no control over shipping if you buy an item elsewhere.