Chat with the Rasmussen Library
Submit a Question
Answered By: Cassie Sampson, Education & General Education Librarian Last Updated: Jul 30, 2016 Views: 388
Note: if you are citing course content, like click here.
- Login to your NoodleTools Account.
- Create a project or use a pre-existing project.
- Click on the Sources tab.
- Click on + Create New Citation button.
- Select the Website tab.
- Choose Web Forum (Message Board) from the drop down menu.
- Answer the questions and then fill in the information required about the post.
- Use the title of the post in the Subject Line of Post section,
- Use the name of the student or instructor who wrote the post in the Author section
- Use the date the post was written in the Date of Post section
- Use the https://learning.rasmussen.edu url in the URL of Forum/Group section
- Example: http://learning.rasmussen.edu
- Use the name of the course and module of the discussion post in the Name of WebForum section
- Example: Introduction to Business: Module 5 discussion
- Click on "Generate Citation."
Willemssen, J. (2012, May 1). Harley Davidson and CSA [Online forum message].
Retrieved from Introduction to business: Module 5 discussion: