Q. How do I find a Tutor for Chemistry Course?
Live Help is staffed by professional tutors (they hold degrees in the subjects they tutor in, but are not familiar with specific Rasmussen courses and assignments) and they are available to help in a variety of topics, including Chemistry.
1. Go to Live Help within our Online Tutoring platform
2. Pick General Education as a Topic:
3. Pick Chemistry as a subject:
4. Click on the Check Tutor Availability link to see when tutors are available (some subject help is available 24/7!).
5. Click on Connect to connect with any available tutors!
6. Wait for the tutor to connect.
You may see a pop up window that says "Wait for the tutor to connect"
7. Work with the tutor using the whiteboard.
You can chat, draw, email,and more!
You can use the whiteboard to draw, and there is a chat function below.