Q. I need to create an RFP. Does Rasmussen have any examples or RFP templates?
A Request for Proposal (RFP) is a common type of document within business writing, and while most organizations have their own templates for writing out the RFP process, they typically include the same common categories or sections. Browse the resources below to expand your understanding of RFP writing.
From the library databases:
- How to write an RFP (includes a sample)
- Elements of a request for proposal
- Request for proposal (it's not just about price)
- Microsoft Word Template - Request for proposal (RFP) process tracker
- Conduct a quick search for RFP template examples using your favorite web browser
- Consult with your instructor for any course-specific formatting guidelines