Q. I'm not enrolled in Rasmussen College, but I am working on it! What resources can I use to prepare for the TEAS?
Preparing for the TEAS requires time and effort, but you should consider this an investment in your future! Here are some resources you can use as you prepare:
- When you register to take the TEAS, you have the option to purchase the bundle which includes practice tests and a prep book. Although this option is more expensive, it is a great investment as you prepare for the TEAS.
- Try doing a Google search for test prep materials and study guides. You would be surprised at all of the free resources you can find! Here is just a sampling of websites you can use:
- Don't Fear the TEAS Test: Expert Tips to Help You Pass on the First Try
- Khan Academy - This is a great site to use to help sharpen your math, reading, writing, and science skills!
- Mometrix Test Preparation
- Union Test Prep
- Check out YouTube for great tutorial videos.
- Have you browsed your app store lately? There are TONS of apps for Android and IOS!
- Kaplan offers free TEAS sample practice questions.
- Check out the Study Strategies and Testing Strategies FAQs Although you are not able to access the eBooks, there are still plenty of other resources you can use to help you study and take a test the right way!
Was this helpful? 6 0