Answered By: Cassandra Feidt Last Updated: Feb 28, 2020 Views: 945
Answered By: Cassandra Feidt
Last Updated: Feb 28, 2020 Views: 945
What is a deliverable?
- An assignment within the course project. Deliverables are identified within the course project modules in competency (CBE) courses.
- To see them, select Course Project.
- Then, scroll down to the desired Deliverable.
Do I have to submit all of the deliverables?
- Yes, you must submit all Deliverable and achieve a score of 2 or higher on each of them in order to complete your course with a passing grade. Failing all attempts of a single deliverable results in a failed grade for the course attempt.
How many times can I attempt each deliverable?
- Effective January 2018, you may attempt each deliverable a maximum of three times. If you choose to take advantage of the optional additional submissions, make sure you review the grading feedback from your assessment faculty member carefully.