Q. What should I do if my family has special circumstances that are not mentioned in the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)?


If you are a new student contact your Program Manager; if you are a current students contact your Advisor. 

If your family's circumstances have changed from the base year due to loss of employment, loss of benefits, death, or divorce, your Student Financial Aid Officer may decide to adjust data elements used to calculate your EFC (Expected Family Contribution), which may increase your eligibility for student aid.

The Student Financial Aid Department may require additional information from you and will make the final determination on awarding a special circumstance.


  • Last Updated Mar 29, 2017
  • Views 252
  • Answered By Kate Anderson, Business Librarian

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0