Q. How do I find a case study or article from Harvard Business Review?
Articles and case studies from Harvard Business Review [HBR] can be found in the Business Source Complete via EBSCO database.
How to find Harvard Business Review case studies in Business Source Complete via EBSCO:
1. After opening the database, click on Advanced Search
2. Type in the title of the article or other search terms
3. Click the Full Text button
4. Type Harvard Business Review in the Publication box
5. If searching for a case study specifically, select Case Study from the Document Type area
6. Press Search
7. Your results should now appear
8. Search through your results to find a relevant article or case study. You may need to go beyond the first page or two!
Check out a related answer on finding general business case studies