I'm looking for a business case study.
You may search many of our business databases for case studies. The three leading business databases for this content are Sage Business Cases, Business via ProQuest and Business Source Complete via EBSCO. The first set of instructions is for finding case studies in Sage Business Cases, the second set of instructions is for locating case studies in Business via ProQuest. Lastly, scroll down to review the instructions for the process in Business Source Complete via EBSCO.
How to find case studies in Sage Business Cases:
2. This entire database is made up of business cases, so simply open the database and type in search terms if there is a specific topic, company, or case study title you are looking for.
3. Otherwise, feel free to use the browse options, such as Browse by Subject, Browse by Content Partner, and Browse by Academic Level.
How to find case studies in Business via ProQuest:
2. Click on Advanced Search
3. Input your search terms into the search box(es) near the top of the screen
4. Scroll down and choose Case Study from the Document Type area
5. Press Search to retrieve your results
6. Search through your results to find a relevant case study. You may need to go beyond the first page or two!
How to find case studies in Business Source Complete via EBSCO:
1. After opening the database, click on Advanced Search
2. Type in your search terms
3. Click the Full Text button
4. If you want a case study from a specific journal or magazine, type in the name of the journal or magazine in the Publication box.
5. Select Case Study from the Document Type area
6. Press Search
7. Your results should now appear
8. Search through your results to find a relevant case study. You may need to go beyond the first page or two!
View related instructions for finding case studies from the Harvard Business Review.