Q. What do I do to Save a Grammarly Report so I can submit it to my instructor?
First, you will need to set up an account in Grammarly using your Rasmussen student email address.
Once your account is set up, you will need to use Grammarly's online version to submit your paper.
1. After running your paper through Grammarly's online version and after making any necessary corrections, click on "Overall Score" at the top right to open up the summary report.
2. Click "Download PDF Report"
3. Your report should automatically download to your computer as a PDF.
4. Once it is downloaded, you should be able to open, view, and save it.
5. Follow the instructions in your online class for submitting it to your instructor.