Q. Can I get a one-time request for excess funds and keep my current option of returning my excess to the lender?


No, Rasmussen College no longer offers a one-time check request.  If you need to update your account to change how your excess funding is processed, please contact your Advisor to complete a new Credit Balance Directive.

  • Last Updated Feb 13, 2019
  • Views 876
  • Answered By Sara Fillbrandt, Digital Services Librarian

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 1   0