How do I get full text access to Rasmussen University Library resources using Google Scholar?
Do you love using Google Scholar, but often click on resources that require payment to view?
Read on to learn how to seamlessly connect Google Scholar indexed articles with full text available in Rasmussen University's Library databases.
- Start in Google Scholar.
- In the menu, select Settings and click Library Links.
- Search for Rasmussen and select the two options that appear and press Save:
- Rasmussen University – Rasmussen EBSCO Full Text
- Rasmussen University Library – ProQuest Fulltext.
- Input your search terms and search.
- The right column will indicate if full text is available for the resource within Rasmussen’s EBSCO or ProQuest databases.
- To get to the full text within Rasmussen’s Library databases, simply click on the Rasmussen EBSCO or ProQuest links.
- Note: If you’re not already authenticated (logged into) a library database or a Rasmussen course, you will be prompted to authenticate when you click on the link to the article.
- Authentication Instructions:
- For EBSCO resources, ignore the Sign In area and select Access through your institution. Input Rasmussen and select Rasmussen. The same sign-on you use for Rasmussen databases and courses will pop-up. Sign in and the article will appear. Select HTML Full Text or PDF Full Text to begin reading.
- For ProQuest resources, select Open Athens. Search for Rasmussen and select Rasmussen University. After you’ve signed in, you will have access to the full text. Scroll down to read it or click on Full Text – PDF.
Please watch the video below for additional instruction.