Q. How do I make a payment for a self-directed assessment (SDA)?
Make a payment for your self-directed assessment through the Student Portal: http://portal.rasmussen.edu.
- After the SDA request has been received, log into the Student Portal to access the Account Center.
- Within the Account Center, click on the Message Center alert icon in the upper right corner. Locate and select the alert that corresponds to your self-directed assessment, and click to acknowledge the alert.
- Click on the Pay Online icon in the Student Portal to launch our secure, single sign-on site (CashNet) to pay the non-refundable fee.
- Select Make a Payment from the menu on the left. Select from the list of available items to make a payment. Complete all required fields and confirm all information prior to clicking to process the payment.
- Self-directed assessments will become available within two business days of payment and can be accessed through the Student Portal.
Visit the Knowledge Credit ™ Self-Directed Assessment Guide or contact your advisor for additional information.
Was this helpful? 0 0