Q. Where can I find who my Advisor is, find my grades, obtain an academic transcript, see my tuition billing and financial aid awards and update my personal information such as my address or phone number?
Who is my advisor? How do I contact him or her? Can I get a copy of my grade report / unofficial transcript? How do I get a copy of my financial aid award notification? How do I get a copy of my registration bill? How do I get a copy of my tuition invoice? How do I let Rasmussen know of a change in my address? my phone number? my email? How can I opt in to sms texts?
At Rasmussen University you have access to your Student Account Center via the student portal.
- Login to the Student Portal
- Click on the Account Center icon.
It’s your personalized, all-access tool where you can:
- Advisor: identify your advisor by name and get his/her contact information
- Money: see your bills, transactions, balances, and financial aid package information
- Grades: find your grade history, degree progress, grade reports, and more
- Schedule: see your current class schedule
- Holds: review transcripts and financial aid holds and alerts
- Contact Information: provide the college with your new address, email, phone number or other contact info
- Opt in to receive sms texts