Q. How do I return my course textbooks? I am dropping a course/changing my schedule and no longer need them.
Before returning your textbooks make sure you have spoken with your Student Advisor and Financial Aid Advisor about the consequences of dropping a course. Once you get the go-ahead, you should return your textbooks.
eTextbooks / Electronic textbooks from VitalSource:
- Your eTextbook from VitalSource will disappear automatically if...
- You drop within the official drop period
- You have not taken it offline
- You have not printed portions of it
eTextbooks or Materials that are part of/inside your online class:
- When your access to your online class goes away, your online materials will "return" on their own. No worries. Nothing to do.
Print textbooks / Paper textbooks / Physical textbooks:
- Returns must be completed within 21 days of receipt of the materials.
- Login to the Rasmussen College Bookstore. Note the Returns Policy.
- You will need to refer to your original packing slip. On this slip you need to enter in only the numbers portion of the Voucher / Order Number.
- As an example: if you have number RASM-154505 the only information you need to type in is 154505.
- If you cannot find your original packing slip, you may call the Personal Support Center at 1-866-693-2211 for this information.
- Once you have completed the form on the Rasmussen College Bookstore, your packing list and return label will arrive in your email (this may take up to 10 minutes, so please be patient). Print both the return label and the return packing list. Please the return label on the box and the return packing list in the box with your book(s).
- Fold the printed label at the dotted line and affix to the top of your box.
- You may drop off your package at your closest campus location or any of the UPS stores, UPS Drop Box, UPS Customer Center, and UPS Alliances (Office Depot or Staples) or authorized shipping outlet near you. To find the closest location visit http://www.ups.com/dropoff