Title page (or Cover Page) in APA style: How???!
The title page (also known as a cover page) in APA style looks like this:
They include the following elements:
- Header: Page number
- Title BOLDED
- Student's name (your name)
- School affiliation (Rasmussen University)
- Course number: Course title
- Instructor's name
- Date the assignment is due (Note: For CBE courses please use the assignment submission date.)
Note: Elements 2-7 are centered in the top half of the title page. Also note that there is an extra line between the title of the paper and the rest of the information on the title page.
All APA papers have one-inch margins (default setting in Microsoft Word) and are double spaced. Select one of six approved fonts:
- Calibri – 11 point (Microsoft Word default)
- Arial – 11 point
- Lucida Sans Unicode – 10 point
- Times New Roman – 12 point
- Georgia – 11 point
- Computer Modern – 10 point
Check out our APA formatted sample paper for more tips and hints!