Q. How do I find an example of a travel brochure in Microsoft Word or Publisher?
This is for my Computer Application & Business Concepts class or D132.
If you are taking Computer Applications and Business Systems Concepts (D132), please be sure to review all videos and provided materials in the Lesson Content for each Module. If you need additional support in utilizing Microsoft Office products, please review the following:
- The Writing Guide has support for Word and other products located in the Resources for Newsletters and Brochures box on the Website tab under the Brochures section.
- Microsoft Office has a downloadable Travel Brochure template for Word you can use!
- If you need help with changing the pictures, text and more use the Help feature in Word! Search the how-to make a brochure.
- The Learning Express database has tutorials and support on Microsoft Office products in the "Computer Skills Center" under Popular Software Tools to help you in creating a brochure
- If you need help researching a travel destination (location, hotel, restaurant, activities), we have guidance on that available at http://rasmussen.libanswers.com/faq/32480