Q. I need ebooks and articles about the job of a prosecutor and a defense attorney. Where do I look?
To answer this question, you will need to know the basic job requirements for a prosecutor and for a defense attorney, their respective roles in a court trial, including inherent responsibilities. Understanding these responsibilities may assist in your determination of which job is the most difficult.
Overview information can come from a variety of sources. Consider the following:
- Search general encyclopedias for background and clarifying information. Try Encyclopedia Britannica.
- Professional associations, such as the American Bar Association, may have helpful resources.
- Search our eBooks collections for overview books on the American criminal justice system.
- eBooks via EBSCO
- Example books:
- Try career guide books and internet sites such as the Occupational Outlook Handbook (by the US Department of Labor)
- Try finding articles in that have Criminal Justice content in them: