Q. Tell me more about TUTORING and related services.
Rasmussen students can connect with tutors and other academic tools and services via the Tutoring Platform.
Main Support Areas:
Live Help (click here to learn more!)
- Professional tutors are available to help in a variety of subjects under the following topics:
- Computer Skills
- General Education
- Health Sciences
- Writing / Research
Tutor Match (click here to learn more!)
- Tutor Match is your connection to all Rasmussen student tutors
- Appointments can be scheduled online or on a campus (where available)
Writing Lab (click here to learn more!)
- Receive feedback on written assignments within 24 hours
A Note on Live Help & Writing Lab Minutes: Each student is provided 420 minutes of Live Help tutoring and Writing Lab usage each month. The amount of minutes available will populate in the Live Help box (under "Connect") in the Tutoring Platform. A Writing Lab submission equates to 30 minutes. Minutes re-set on the first of every month. If a student utilizes all 420 minutes before the end of the month, they may request additional time be added to their account by contacting the Personal Support Center.
- Test preparation tests in a wide variety of areas (such as NCLEX)
- Career preparation help (need assistance with interviewing or your resumes?)
- Computer software help (need help using Power Point?)
- Use Flashbulb to create, share, and use study aids like flash cards.
- Use MEET to work with your classmates in online study rooms
- Record a video of your own activity on the online whiteboard