Q. How can I get a link to a video taken on my smartphone to put in my assignment or discussion post?
Some assignments may require you to create a video of a presentation or activity. An easy way to create the video is to use the camera on your smartphone. But how can you get a link to the video to include in an assignment or discussion post? One way to do this is to use the YouTube app.
If you do not have the YouTube app installed on your phone, go to the App Store for your device, search for the YouTube app, and install it on your phone.
iPhone (iOS) and Android instructions:
- Click on the YouTube app on your iPhone or Android phone
- Log into your YouTube channel
- At the top of the page, click on the camera icon
- Either record a new video or select a video you already created from the gallery
- Add a title and optional description to your video
- Tap Upload (iPhone) or Next (Android) to finish
- Visit http://studio.youtube.com, find your video, and set the audience setting.
- Copy the link and save to put in your assignment.
Please visit the YouTube Help Center if you have YouTube questions.