Q. JoMI (Journal of Medical Insight)--what is this?
JoMI, the Journal of Medical Insight, is a surgical video journal that allows you to observe different types of surgery. The videos are all high quality and are peer reviewed.
Every JoMI article:
- is narrated by the operating surgeon
- is professionally filmed incision to closure with multiple camera angles
- includes imaging, animations, highlights, case overview, and step-by-step text
JoMI films at:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Duke Medical Center
- Charite Hospital (in Berlin)
- and others
- General Surgery
- Head and Neck Surgery
Was this helpful? 0 0