Q. I need to find information on specialists.

For my Jane Dare project, I need to research the specialists caring for Jane and the education and training required to do that kind of work.


We have a tab on specialists in the Medical Terminology guide. You can access it here: http://guides.rasmussen.edu/healthsciences/medicalterminology#s-lib-ctab-9270171-9

Use the sources linked in that tab to research the types of specialists Jane works with, and you can draw conclusions about how those specialists work together to ensure the best care for their patient.

You may also want to review the other information in the Medical Terminology Guide for more helpful resources related to this class.

  • Last Updated Apr 29, 2016
  • Views 181
  • Answered By Emily Gilbert, Health Sciences Librarian

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0