Answered By: Kate Anderson, Business Librarian Last Updated: Jan 24, 2020 Views: 206
The Rasmussen Library provides a number of options for faculty seeking case studies; please review the many options below!
First, within the A-Z List of Databases, you can limit the databases to just those that contain case studies.
Search the eBooks via EBSCO collection for case study anthologies. Just search "case studies" and your topic keyword. Example: vaccination and case studies.
Use ProQuest and EBSCO article databases within your discipline, and use the following steps to search within them. If you are an Instructor within the School of Business, search within SAGE Business Cases for some great options!
1. Switch to Advanced Search.
2. Use the Document type area, select Case Study.
3. Begin your search by typing keywords or phrases into the search bar.
1. Upon entering the database, click on Advanced Search.
2. In the Advanced Search menu, scroll down, and select Case Study from the Document Type area.
3. Type in your search terms, and press Search.
You can also ask your Programmatic Librarian to investigate the availability of case study resources in your area. The Rasmussen Librarians are always eager to help, so please reach out with your questions/requests!
Chat with the Rasmussen Library