Chat with the Rasmussen Library
Submit a Question
Answered By: Jeneen LaSee-Willemssen Last Updated: Apr 15, 2015 Views: 180
Need short video clips for your courses/students on health or business topics? We have a bunch in our ProQuest PQCentral database for you to use!
- Open PQCentral database from ProQuest
- Switch to Advanced Search
- Enter your search term (or you can leave the box blank to see a complete list of available videos…but the list is over 19,000 items). BEFORE searching, limit your search to source types that are Audio & Visual Works.
- Select the video you want to watch/use from the list by clicking on the title.
- To play the video, press the white arrow. To find a permanent URL to the video, scroll down and copy/paste the URL into your email or course. To download the video click on Video download (.flv) or (.mp4).
- http://search.proquest.com.ezproxy.rasmussen.edu/docview/1139647783?accountid=40836 is the document URL for the video above. Note: I have found downloading and then playing the video works best if you do not have a robust internet connection.
- As of late 2014, access to these 37 video collections is available:
- Age - Specific Competencies
- Bloodborne Pathogens Training Video
- Caring Capitalism: Thoughts on Social Entrepreneurship
- Defining Entrepreneurship
- Do You Need to Write a Business Plan?
- Entrepreneurs - Born or Made?
- Evidence - Based Pressure Ulcer Management
- Harvard Health Publications. Ask Harvard Medical School Video Series
- Idea Generation
- INTELECOM Business Video Collection
- INTELECOM Environmental Studies Video Collection
- INTELECOM Health Video Collection
- INTELECOM History Video Collection
- INTELECOM Oceanography Video Collection
- INTELECOM Philosophy Video Collection
- INTELECOM Political Science Video Collection
- INTELECOM Psychology Video Collection
- INTELECOM Sociology Video Collection
- Medcom Video Training Programs Collection
- Needlestick Prevention Training Video
- Pain Management
- Prevent Tubing Misconnections : Six Steps to Keep Patients Safe
- Preventing Patient Falls
- Privacy, Security, and You. Protecting Patient Confidentiality Under HIPAA
- Restraint and Seclusion : a Training Guide to the CMS Requirements
- Rules for Negotiation
- Shedding Light on Bootstrapping
- Shedding Light on Business Partnership
- Shedding Light on Cash Flow
- Shedding Light on Diversity
- Shedding Light on Entrepreneurship from A to Z
- Shedding Light on Failure
- Shedding Light on Leadership
- Shedding Light on Mentoring
- Shedding Light on Social Entrepreneurship
- Shedding Light on Women in Business
- Strategies for Success for Women in Business
See also the MedCom Video guide in the School of Health Sciences guide. Contains links to a browsing list of all MedCom titles.