Answered By: Sara Fillbrandt, Digital Services Librarian Last Updated: Oct 15, 2015 Views: 106
One way of doing this is to search your favorite search engine with the Creative Commons search.
1. Go to the CC Search
2. Select the search engine you want to search (we are using YouTube in the example below but you could use others such as Wikimeida Commons).
3. Type in the search terms you want to find.
4. Hit <Enter> on your keyboard.
You can also go directly to YouTube and filter your search results to only Creative Commons videos.
1. Go to YouTube
2. Do a search
3. When the results lists appears, look for the filters tab
4. Once open, select Creative commons from the features area
5. Your results list will change to only videos that are within the Creative Commons
Chat with the Rasmussen Library