Answered By: Suzanne Schriefer, Education & General Education Librarian Last Updated: Jan 11, 2019 Views: 125458
Kahoot! is a web-based resource that you can use to create fun, interactive multiple choice quizzes that your students can play using their personal devices (smart phones, eReaders, and laptops). Follow these steps to create a free Kahoot! account:
1. Navigate to Kahoot!: https://kahoot.com/
2. Click on the "Sign Up for Free" button on the home page.
3. Educators are eligible for free accounts. You will need to supply the following information when registering for an account:
- Role - Select Teacher
- Log-in Method: three are offered: Google, Microsoft, or email
- Complete the following fields:
- Date of birth (required)
- School or University (optional)
- Company or Organization (required for subscription account NOT free accounts)
- Workplace details (required)
- Email (required)
- Create password
For more detailed instructions, please see this article from the Kahoot! help page.
Chat with the Rasmussen Library