Answered By: Bonnie Ostrand Last Updated: Apr 25, 2017 Views: 466
As a Rasmussen College student, you may be eligible for various discounts at stores, websites, movie theaters, and restaurants! We have compiled possible student discount options listed below and highlighted a few for you. Please note, these lists are not exhaustive and eligibility may vary or change, so please verify eligibility on your own.
You may need a Rasmussen College Student ID to access a discount and/or your SMAIL address for verification purposes. If you do not have a Student ID card,
- Amazon Prime: First 6 months free, then 50% off subscription for up to 4 years or graduation
- Spotify: 4.99/month
- Express Clothing: 15% off in store and online purchases
- Dunkin' Donuts: 10% off at participating locations
- Buffalo Wild Wings: 10% off at participating locations
- FedEx: 20% off shipping
- Adobe Creative Cloud: Up to 60% off
Be sure to also check with your car insurance and cell phone providers for available discounts.
For more discount options and information, visit the following links:
- Thank you for this! I receive a discount from AT&T for my cell phone bill! They ask for your student e-mail info, send a verification, and apply your discount starting the next billing cycle.