Chat with the Rasmussen Library

Chat Hours


12pm-8pm CT

Friday Offline
Saturday Offline
Sunday 4pm-8pm CT

Chat Expectations and Guidelines

Submit a Question

Submit Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.

Answered By: Jan McCartney, Design & Technology Librarian
Last Updated: Apr 25, 2016     Views: 34

If separated at the time of FAFSA completion, ONLY your financial information is required to be included. 

You will complete the FAFSA with the tax information that you have available. You will then need to provide all W2's for you and your spouse, a tax transcript, and all other tax documentation. The Student Finance Department will ensure that the information is separated correctly.

Related Topics