Chat with the Rasmussen Library
Submit a Question
Answered By: Sara Stambaugh, Digital Services Librarian Last Updated: Jun 22, 2016 Views: 365
Please see the Textbook Policy Changes for information about your textbook purchase options: https://portal.rasmussen.edu/global/Pages/Text.aspx
If you pay full tuition, you will receive several emails in your student email account after you confirm your schedule:
1. An email confirming your schedule confirmation.
2. An email from the warehouse when your order is released for order generation and shipping. This will let you know what materials are being shipped in your order - and will tell you if you are getting physical books or e-textbooks.
- Schedule confirmation does not guarantee that your order is generated at that time:
- We do not start shipping materials until about 2 weeks before the quarter starts.
- Your campus has the ability to hold your order from being generated at the warehouse.
3. A confirmation email from UPS (NO PO Boxes) for an expected delivery date and your tracking number.
The order is generated automatically (auto-fill) based on your schedule but we will not ship you a book if the book was required in a previous course. Please make sure your book(s) will not be required again in future courses before disposing of or selling them.
Having issues? Contact the Personal Support Center 24/7:
1 (866) 693-2211
Or email the Course Materials:
If you want to return a book.
Please check Materials Return menu item for instructions on the returns process.
If you are getting eTextbooks and want physical textbooks, see our Purchase Options Answer here: http://rasmussen.libanswers.com/faq/32598