Chat with the Rasmussen Library
Submit a Question
Answered By: Kate Anderson, Business Librarian Last Updated: Feb 04, 2016 Views: 365
Articles and case studies from Harvard Business Review [HBR] can be found in the Business Source Complete via EBSCO database.
How to find Harvard Business Review case studies in Business Source Complete via EBSCO:
1. After opening the database, click on Advanced Search
2. Type in your search terms
3. Click the Full Text button
4. Type Harvard Business Review in the Publication box
5. Select Case Study from the Document Type area
6. Press Search
7. Your results should now appear
8. Search through your results to find a relevant case study. You may need to go beyond the first page or two!
Check out a related answer on finding general business case studies