Answered By: Sara Fillbrandt, Digital Services Librarian Last Updated: Aug 08, 2018 Views: 11203
Answered By: Sara Fillbrandt, Digital Services Librarian
Last Updated: Aug 08, 2018 Views: 11203
First, you will need to set up an account in Grammarly using your Rasmussen student email address.
Once your account is set up, you will need to use Grammarly's online version to submit your paper.
- After running your paper through Grammarly's online version and after making any necessary corrections, scroll down to the bottom of your paper and click on your Grammarly "Score" to open up the summary report.
- Click "Download detailed report."
- Your report should automatically download to your computer in a PDF form.
- Once it is downloaded, you should be able to open, view and save it.
- Follow the instructions in your online class for submitting it to your instructor.