Chat with the Rasmussen Library
Submit a Question
Answered By: Kate Anderson, Business Librarian Last Updated: Mar 09, 2018 Views: 314
Resources tab locations:
Blackboard Learn: Find the Resources tab at the top right, before and after entering a specific course.
CBE/Flex Choice: Find the Resources tab in the top right dropdown menu, before and after entering a specific course.
Engage: Find the Resources tab in the middle of the top menu, before and after entering a specific course.
What is in the Resources tab?
- Library Resources (eResources, eBooks, Answers, NoodleTools Guide, Webinars, Guides, and Grammarly)
- APA Guide and Writing Guide
- Online Tutoring Links or directions
- English Language Learner support
- Career Services information and links to Optimal Resume and Job Connect
- Transferable Skills Guides
- Chat with a Librarian & Research Appointments
Blackboard Learn Resources Tab
CBE & Engage Resources Tab