Chat with the Rasmussen Library
Note: Chat will be offline for the break weeks (6/17 - 7/4) and will resume on July 5th, 2017.
Starting July 5th, chat will be available Sunday through Thursday.
Submit a Question
Answered By: Jeneen LaSee-Willemssen Last Updated: Nov 08, 2016 Views: 965
Rasmussen is providing access to Kaltura through a MediaSpace connection for students who are required to use it for their class assignments. For example, the Professional Communications class is using it.
MediaSpace is available at http://rasmussen.mediaspace.kaltura.com/
For detailed instructions, log in to your online course, then click on the Resources tab. In the "Technical Requirements" box, click on the link for Online eLearning Tool Quick Start Guide.
Accessing it requires that students use their Rasmussen login:
- intials/last four digits of SSN
Issues to be aware of:
- It seems to work better on the FireFox web browser.
- You will need the latest Java client on your computer to run it.
Helpful How-To Information:
- How to Add Media to MediaSpace
- How to Navigate MediaSpace
- Kaltura's How to Troubleshoot the Kaltura Screen Recorder