Chat with the Rasmussen Library
Submit a Question
Answered By: Anna Phan Last Updated: Apr 04, 2017 Views: 3905
Live Help is staffed by professional tutors (they hold degrees in the subjects they tutor in, but are not familiar with specific Rasmussen courses and assignments) and they are available to help in a variety of topics. Some, like algebra tutors, are available 24/7. Live Help does not require an appointment.
If you are looking to make an appointment with a Rasmussen student tutor via Tutor Match, please visit http://rasmussen.libanswers.com/faq/32816
1. Go to Live Help within our Online Tutoring platform
2. Pick a Topic related to the topic you are working on:
Business/Accounting, Health Sciences, Math, Nursing, Writing/Research, etc.
3. Pick the subject that is closest to your area of need:
4. Click on the Tutoring Schedule calendar to see when tutors are available (it may be right now, some subject help is available 24/7!).
5. Click on Connect to connect with any available tutors!
6. Wait for the tutor to connect.
7. Work with the tutor using the whiteboard.
You can chat, draw, email,and more!