Chat with the Rasmussen Library
Submit a Question
Answered By: Jeneen LaSee-Willemssen Last Updated: May 01, 2017 Views: 882
Here are AHIMA Virtual Lab (Hatsize) success strategies for the different software products:
- Nuance Quantim Encoder - now Clintegrity 360:
- Requires IE; if you're using a version higher than 9, you'll want to enable compatibility mode.
- Officially supports IE 8, 9, and 10 (not 11).
- HIT instructors have had good luck with Google Chrome.
- SolCom EDMS
- Requires Microsoft Silverlight to be installed.
- Sometimes folks have problems using the mouse to navigate between input fields - when this happens, our HIT instructors have encouraged people to navigate using the keyboard (press TAB between fields, ENTER to login).
- Healthport eSmartlog:
- Requires IE with compatibility mode enabled. Otherwise it insists you haven't entered a Requester type.
- Athens Cerner Academic EHR (PowerChart)
- For best results, install the Citrix Receiver by going to receiver.citrix.com.
- Desktop software that you can install.
- The Activation Key has been updated!
- The activation key is found in Hatsize under the Help tab
If you have further questions on the software products, see our Answer at http://rasmussen.libanswers.com/faq/32571
Also, as always, please contact your instructor!