Chat with the Rasmussen Library
Submit a Question
Answered By: Ashley Guy, Nursing Librarian Last Updated: Mar 21, 2017 Views: 1160
Answered By: Ashley Guy, Nursing Librarian
Last Updated: Mar 21, 2017 Views: 1160
ATI is provided to Rasmussen's nursing students.
- To login to ATI, use the same information you provided when you took the TEAS test.
- Be aware that if you took the TEAS test at a different campus, you might need to use the original campus to login and then you'll need to adjust your campus in the system to get it to work right in the future.
- To login to ATI, you will also need a CDN code provided by your instructor
- Each cohort at each campus has different codes.
- If your instructor does not have the code, the campus nursing dean may be able to provide them.
- Within ATI, students have supplemental resources. RN students should select the RN Review modules and PN students should select the PN Review modules.
- It is critical to have your pop-up blocker shut off or the PDF will not open up.
- Do not print the PDF or you will run out of ink and paper! Save the pdf to your laptop or computer instead.
For tutorials on how to get into and use ATI, see our Nursing Guide's ATI section at http://guides.rasmussen.edu/nursing/ati