Chat with the Rasmussen Library
Note: Chat will be offline for the break weeks (6/17 - 7/4) and will resume on July 5th, 2017.
Starting July 5th, chat will be available Sunday through Thursday.
Submit a Question
Answered By: Jeneen LaSee-Willemssen Last Updated: Mar 20, 2017 Views: 517
We have a number of resources that might help you manage your time:
- Visit the Managing Your Time tab of our Student Success guide.
- Visit our Time Management Cookbook; it has time management tips plus some time-saving recipes!
- Make an appointment with a Rasmussen student tutor, who can provide you with time management tips and advice. In Tutor Match, select Success Skills in the Topic drop down and then select Time Management from the Subject drop down menu
- Make a time management planner for yourself that breaks down your schedule on an hourly basis over the course of a given week.
- Example Planner Handout
- Keep track of your study time (perhaps using your planner) so you can identify the "right" amount of time to spend for each course, for the grade you want.
- Use a version of the table below to set study time goals. After you fill it out, review how many hours you are over / under related to your grades in the course. The table provides an example of how the tracker works because it is already filled out. You can create your own using Excel or the tables feature in Microsoft Word.