Chat with the Rasmussen Library
Submit a Question
Answered By: Jeneen LaSee-Willemssen Last Updated: Dec 19, 2014 Views: 1544
- You can find information about your Thuze eTextbook from Bridgepoint in the Lessons > Getting Started> About Your Book section of your course.
- You will be able to find your readings from within the Assignments section of each course module.
- Simply click on the link to the reading and the eTextbook will open the proper chapter. You will not need a login or password. Once in you can also click on PDF within the eTextbook (upper left hand side) to download the whole chapter.
Key to the gray bar at top:
Allows you to scroll down through all the pages like you can in a web document, top to bottom, without using the Previous and Next buttons.
Note: by default, Bridgepoint's Thuze eTextbooks browse one page at a time, left to right, using the < and > buttons.
Allows you to print or save the chapter or section. Note: Your access to Bridgepoint's Thuze eTextbook will end with your course, so save what you want for later use.
Allows you to resize the text (zoom) so it is easier to read.
Back to the Beginning
As you read, you may encounter hyperlinks (in both the PDF and default versions). Simply click to access that content.
- If you'd like to read your Thuze eTextbook from Bridgepiont via your mobile device (iPhone, iPad, Android):
- OPTION 1 Log into your course with your mobile device and open the PDF version of the textbook. You should be able to save it in your download folder.
- OPTION 2 Go to the appropriate app store and search for/use the app called Dropbox to share files from your desktop to your tablet or mobile device. You will need to install Dropbox on your device AND on your computer so that any files you add to the Dropbox are accessible on either. (Files that you add from your computer will be available to you on your device and vice versa.) Log into your course with your computer and save the PDF version of the textbook. You should be able to save it in your download folder. Add the PDF to your Dropbox, and once the document is fully uploaded, it will be available via the Dropbox on your mobile device.
- To cite your Thuze eTextbook from Bridgepoint in APA style, see our answer: How do I create an APA reference & Citation for my eTextbook?
- Note: For hints and tips on using your eTextbook in a more advanced way, watch the video below!