Chat with the Rasmussen Library
Submit a Question
Answered By: BethMarie Gooding Last Updated: Dec 19, 2014 Views: 480
Answered By: BethMarie Gooding
Last Updated: Dec 19, 2014 Views: 480
- Warning: Do not sell your paper textbooks because you may need to use them in future classes (for example, you may be using the book for AstroPhysics 450 in AstroPhysics 451).
- eTextbooks access will expire after a certain length of time.
- Minimum access is usually 180 days
- Access time is typically determined by the publisher
- If you would like to "keep" the content of your eTextbook longer than the rental period, you have a couple of options:
Updated 9/17/2013 JLW