Chat with the Rasmussen Library
Submit a Question
Answered By: BethMarie Gooding Last Updated: Mar 23, 2016 Views: 247
To add online pictures or clip art to your PowerPoint slide (file):
- Click the slide that you want to add the Clipart to.
- On the Insert tab, in the Images group, click Online Pictures.
- A dialog window will open to search Bing for Clipart.
You can repeat the above process to put more clip art on the same PowerPoint slide, but you may have to resize and/or move the previous image(s). To resize clip art, select the clip art you've inserted in the document. To increase or decrease the size in one or more directions, drag a sizing handle away from or toward the center, while you do one of the following:
- To keep the center of an object in the same location, press and hold CTRL while you drag the sizing handle.
- To maintain the object's proportions, press and hold SHIFT while you drag the sizing handle.
- To both maintain the object's proportions and keep its center in the same location, press and hold both CTRL and SHIFT while you drag the sizing handle.
According to Microsoft to add a Text Box to your PowerPoint slide :
- On the Insert tab, in the Text group, click Text Box.
- Click in the presentation, and then drag to draw the text box the size that you want.
- To add text to a text box, click inside the text box, and then type or paste text.
- To format text in the text box, use the formatting options in the Font group on the Home tab.