Chat with the Rasmussen Library
Submit a Question
Answered By: BethMarie Gooding Last Updated: Mar 07, 2016 Views: 72
Answered By: BethMarie Gooding
Last Updated: Mar 07, 2016 Views: 72
Begin by defining what "power of attorney" means.
Because you are wanting this term to function in a medical context, you might begin by searching a medical dictionary (in addition to or instead of a legal dictionary).
- Try Credo Reference for online dictionaries in both areas.
- If a definition of "power of attorney" in a health care context does not answer what you need/want, you can also try searching our databases for articles that treat the issue in a more in-depth level.
- Try some of our health care databases:
- Health Sciences and Nursing via ProQuest
- Your search should be nouns that you want to see in the title of the articles. Try combinations like:
- "power of attorney" and "patient rights" or "patient information"
- "release medical information" and "power of attorney"
- "medical assistant" and "power of attorney"
- "health care" and "power of attorney"